Save on Call of Duty DLC With July 4th-Themed Sale
There’s nothing quite as patriotic as engaging in large-scale combat, and Activision feels the same way, as they are celebrating America’s birthday with a DLC sale that spans both Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops. All previously released DLC for both games are now available for 50% off until July 9 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC platforms.
The Call of Duty DLC summer promotion content includes:
- Call of Duty® : Modern Warfare® 3 Content Collection #1
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Content Collection #2
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Annihilation
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Rezurrection
In a nice gesture to the troops, a portion of the sales from this DLC promotion will go towards the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that provides job placement and training services for veterans. If you have yet to snag these DLC packs, then now is as good a time as any to scoop them up!