Ten New PS3 Greatest Hits Titles Now Available
For those PlayStation 3 owners on a budget, or for those who would like to save the load on their wallets (really, who wouldn’t?), are in for some good news as ten more titles have been added to the “Greatest Hits” line of budget-priced titles. For those not in the know, the “Greatest Hits” line has been
around since the PS1 days, and are given to games that are great sellers (in the case of the PS3, the game needs to have been out on the market for 10 months and have sold at least 500,000 copies); should the games meet the required prerequisites, Sony then officially enters the games into the “Greatest Hits” program by marking them with the easy-to-spot red label and also reducing the price of the game to $29.99.
All in all, ten additional games have been added to the “Greatest Hits” line, and they are:
- Dead Space (Electronics Arts)
- Fight Night Round 4 (EA Sports)
- God of War Collection (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- inFAMOUS (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Killzone 2 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- LittleBigPlanet: Game of The Year Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
- Resistance 2 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Soulcalibur IV (NAMCO BANDAI Games)
- UFC 2009 Undisputed (THQ)
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and scoop these up, if you have not already!